Here is the question that MUST be answered...Please Help!!!

 I was sitting in my recliner tonight with my girlfriend and another friend of mine, both of which were females and are both aware of my twisted sense of humor. 

I leaned my leg up to unleash a heinous and direct gaseous attack upon them and  suddenly felt like my old arch nemesis "The Shart" had crept up behind me again, but I wasn't certain at this point.

I laughed about the fart and announced I had sharted myself in the process, to which both females broke out into laughter and asked of my sincerity...I sprang to my feet with cat like quickness and ran quickly out of the room with my hand held tightly to my ass.

I heard them laughing and asking each other if they thought I really did shart myself. 

They had no idea of just how deeply I can take a joke however...


I noticed a blue cleaning bucket sitting beside the bathtub and the thought hit me like a ton of bricks. I grinned like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland...

I came running back into the living room seconds later wearing only sweat shorts around my ankles and the bucket over my ass (genitals tucked away for safe keeping as well) laughing maniacally all the while.

I admit I did shit in the bucket a little bit just for the stink factor to sell the wonderful practical joke I had just pulled off but I am known  to go "all or nothing" when I go, if you know what I mean.

I need everyone's opinion on if this was an acceptable practical joke to people that know me...one of whom has seen me naked... as a comedian I am asking where the line is drawn that I am not supposed to cross because while my friend was laughing hysterically, my girlfriend was not amused at all and we actually argued quite a bit out of it to the point I apologized for offending her.   

My only true regret was that the camera wasn't rolling so I had it on tape...  

Please take some time to dwell on this as a whole...think of the movies you have seen, and the comedy you have witnessed, and those of you that really, really know me, none of this should have shocked you...If it did, we need a better relationship...lol.

Thanks Everyone!!!

P.S.    Keep watching:  youtube.com/jeremyfink for more video, some funny, some serious...your usual mixed bag with me.


J.




All Rights Reserved "Jeremy Fink...Unfiltered" Inc. Copyright 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Tread On Me...

Some of the things wrong with this world today...

March 04, 2010: 8:21pm