Wanted: Constructive criticism...

I am in great need of feedback and constructive criticism regarding my writing and blogs. I am willing to accept all that I can get as long as it falls within the following guidelines...



1) It doesn't disagree with what I say, believe, or write about.

2) It doesn't hurt my feelings in any way or make me angry, sad, upset, disappointed, negative, pessimistic, depressed, or question my opinion and sanity.

3) It doesn't make me do or think anything I don't want to (I don't think I could take that type of thing)

4) It doesn't have anything to do with your opinions, beliefs, or what you think is correct, moral, or important.

5) It doesn't make me question myself as to why I asked you at all.





Note: This list is subject to change at my discretion, anytime, regarding anything I decide.





Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some of the things wrong with this world today...

Don't Tread On Me...

WARNING: VULGAR POLITICS LIE AHEAD!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!